Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sometimes its in the details...

Chris asked the class to do a simple task of inviting people to our learning journals. It turns out this not a simple request to this hairless monkey. I must of eaten enough bananas as a kid 'cause I'm doing laps around this blog trying to find the invite function and function is available that I can find.


Humbling when I feel perfectly comfortable navigating out my door to any destination on land and make sure everyone can follow. The deeper I go into the web, my vision blurs and my brain flattens out due to unseen pressure I can't seem to address. The functions seem to elude my understanding and my eyes fatigue when too much time is spent spinning around and around the web.

I understand why delicious is relevant, it takes and extraordinary amount of effort not to consume a large bottle of fermented beverage to calm nerves and avoid scaring my dog, toddler and cat in that order. The simple truth that I struggle with is where do people have the time to be present on the web as much as they to be effective and influential in this environment?

No comments:

Post a Comment